General terms and conditions of use
The purpose of this text is to establish the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the site (hereinafter the web page).
The website reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use, which are detailed below, at any time and without prior notice, or if the administrators of the website deem it appropriate in accordance with current legislation and the future legislative changes that may take place.
The use of any physical person of any of the functions or services of the website implies confirmation of the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB PAGE
2.1. User Condition At the moment in which a visitor to the website uses any of its services, it becomes a user of the website.
2.2. Rules of use of the website. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and / or services offered by the website will be at his own risk and / or responsibility.
The User agrees to use the website and all its content and Services in accordance with the provisions of law, morals, public order and these General Terms and Conditions of Use. It also undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and / or contents of the web page and not to use them to carry out illicit or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other norms of the applicable legal system.
The User agrees to:
i. Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, divinatory, tarotist, advocacy of terrorism or that violates human rights.
ii. Do not introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third users of the Internet network.
iii. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
iv. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising.
v. Not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramid structures", or any other form of solicitation.
saw. Do not impersonate other users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Portals.
Any violation of these sections can lead to the immediate elimination of ads and may even limit access to the user.
3 INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents, elements and information to which the user can access through the website are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights, the owner of the website or third party owners thereof. Consequently, access to these contents or elements does not grant the User the right of alteration, modification, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication or any other right that corresponds to the owner of the affected right.
The User agrees to use the contents and / or elements accessed through the Services of the website for their own use and needs, and in no case perform a commercial exploitation, directly or indirectly thereof.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES. RESPONSIBILITY
The website will only be responsible for the contents and services offered, being exempt from any responsibility for the actions of third parties or users of the website. Users assume full responsibility for the use of the services of the website, as well as the content of the website. your ads, contacts with other users and in general any action they carry out within the website.
5. CONTRACTING WITH THIRD PARTIES
The User acknowledges and accepts that any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that, as the case may be, formalizes with the advertisers or third parties contacted through the website, is understood to be made solely and exclusively between the User and the advertiser and / or third person. Consequently, the User accepts that the website does not have any type of responsibility for damages or losses of any nature caused by its negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or extracontractual relations with the advertisers or third persons or legal entities contacted to through the services of the website.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data requested by the website to the user, such as email address, name, telephone contact, etc., will not be shared by the website, will be protected according to the 15 / 1999 Organic Law of December 13 Protection of Personal Data.
Merkabici.es uses the following cookies:
- Cookies to facilitate user navigation and remember where the user is when browsing the website. these cookies disappear once the navigation or session is concluded.
- Registration cookies to follow the session on the pages that require registration. These cookies are necessary to access the services or content restricted to users who browse as registered users.
- Meter cookies and web analytics (online). These cookies are used to analyze the visits made and browsing times through the website. The information collected from these cookies is transmitted and stored directly on the servers of the service providers (on the Internet).
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to know if you have seen an advertisement and how long you have not seen it. This allows us to show you the most appropriate advertising at every moment.
- Third-party advertising cookies: many advertising advertisements shown on this website are generated by third parties. Some of these third parties may store cookies in your browser while browsing merkabici.es. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
- Other third party cookies: third parties can store in your browser while browsing merkabici.es. For example, when you use the button to share contents of merkabici.es in a social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION
All questions relating to the website are governed by the Laws of the Spanish State and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Spanish State.